Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Quadruple Duty by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sammara, Kyle, Ryan, Briggs, and Dakota. Sammara is a woman who just can't seem to catch a break when it comes to love. So when she is stood up by her latest date she wonders what she will do now. Little did she know tall, dark and sexy was going to come over to talk to her. When Kyle's date fails to show he sees Sammara at the bar and is drawn to her. That's when he shows her the ad that they put out there for all 4 of them. Can they all find a HEA thought or will it be like all the rest for both sides and go up in a flame of glory?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...