Sunday, August 26, 2018

Review of Menage in Paradise by Anya Summer


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia, Ian Kane, and Eric Thomas. Olivia and Ian have known each other for years one night changes everything though. Olivia knows that this is the last straw for them though this trip will either make or break them for good this time. Little did she know while she was trying to figure out what her next step would be another was trying to figure a way to get close to her. When Olivia meets Eric he knows she could be the one to pull him from misery. Can they all find a HEA in the end or will this just be a 2 week get away from their real lives?

This is an amazing book. It does have it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...