Monday, August 13, 2018

Review of The Billionaire's Accidental Bride Part 1 by Paige North


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jaden and Everly. While Everly is out in Vegas at a bachelorett party she and the girls begin telling their wows about the towns local plant. They talk about how it will be shut down and how the bride's soon to be husband plus others will be out of a job before to long. Jaden sees Everly and knows that he wants her. The thing is can he get her to stay still long enough to convince her. Can these two find common ground or will the truth of who they are keep them apart. 

This is an amazing beginning to this series. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...