Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Unexpectedly Yours by Tia Wylde


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Are you ready for all this heat? There are three books in this box set that will have you needing something cool to drink as well as someone close by to help with all that heat. Each story shows us how the most unlikely people end up finding exactly what they didn't know that they needed. However you wonder will they all get a HEA or will they find their difference can only change their mind for a short time?

This is an amazing box set. Each story has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this box set for each of these stories will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...