Monday, August 6, 2018

Review of Her True Alpha Mate by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Monica and Nikolia. Monica knows who she wants but what she doesn't know is that what you want and what you need can be two different things. When she tries to find a way to force the meeting and get her alpha's attention it all goes wrong. Nikolia knows his clan is out of sorts ever since he failed to collect the silkies coat. Now the dreams they all had are no more. He feels the unrest more and more everyday. He knows this can't go on forever. Can they get what they want or will they both get what they truly need?

This is an amazing story. It has it's share of ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...