Thursday, August 9, 2018

Review of Play-Mate by Jenny Rose


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rayne Davenport and Lance Burke. In this book we find two people who have to answer the question what is love worth to you? Rayne just wanted to come home and spend some time with her family. Little did she know that her family had plans of their own. Lance is also looking for a little time at home with the family but when he learns they have other plans he decides it is time to have some fun of his own. Little did these two know that the fun they are looking for might just be closer than they think. Can they really have that HEA or will they let outside influences guide their path?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...