Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Review of Cop's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Connor and Autumn. Connor and Autumn have been friends since they were little. However they have only ever been friends even though both of them want more. Neither has had the guts to tell the other. So when Autumn gets drunk one night and blurts it out, Connor wants to know if this is real. So he waits until the next day to bad she's still drunk then. However when they do get together after that night they realize drunk or sober this is what they both want. However if they go for more will it ruin their friendship or will they get a HEA they are hoping for?

This is an amazing story. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...