Monday, August 6, 2018

Review of Forbidden Desires by Sofia Senna & Ashlee Price


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set we receive ten stories. Each one will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about each of them. But don't want to ruin them for any other readers. I will tell you that these stories will have you locking the door shutting down the phone and sending the kids to grandma's just to finish them. Make sure you have something cool to drink near by or someone to help you with the heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...