Sunday, August 26, 2018

Review of Headmaster Navy Seal by Mia Luxe


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tanner and Emily. When this book opens we find Emily is dating a boy who wants to go farther than she is ready. However she promises him more for his birthday. That night instead of giving herself to him he tries to take it after she passes out. Luckily she has enough of her wits about her and gets away but not without wrecking his new 3 million dollar car. When she tells her parents they don't believer he and send her to a disciplinary school. Tanner takes one look at Emily and realizes she isn't the little girl he used to see when he went to his friends house for dinner. She makes him feel alive for the first time since he has left the seal. They wonder can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure this never happens?

This is an amazing book about falling in love and fighting for it. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first page and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...