Sunday, August 19, 2018

Review of Possessive Firefighter by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sierra and Asher. When Asher stops by his best friends place just to check on the house and make sure his daughter hasn't done anything to drastic he never expected what he found. One look at Sierra and Asher knows he has found his future. The problem is right at this moment there is no hope of convincing her of that. He has fires to put out and they don't look like they are stopping. Sierra knows she has had a thing for Asher for years but seeing him again just mad it all the more real. She wonders though if he just sees her as his friends little girl or the woman she has become. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens. 

This is an amazing story. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first page and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...