Monday, August 27, 2018

Review of Football Next Door by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Thea and Brady. Thea is a small town girl who moved to the big city to work in advertising. To bad she is low man on the totem pole which means she gets stuck with all the grunt work. One night when she comes home caring way to many binders to see what is in front of her she falls on a football. Brady didn't even know the football had fallen from his bag when he got home from practice that day. But boy is he not sorry it did now. He has been looking for the woman who will bring his future about and he thinks his dropped ball just found her. What happens though when a man out of her league and a woman with a job he tries to avoid meet. Will it be HEA or heartbreak?

This book is amazing. It shows you their journey and has you rooting for them all along the way. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...