Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review of Stranded by Angel Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Blair, Xander, Christian, Tate, and Lucas. What would you do if all you wanted was to prove yourself in your chosen field and the person you were completing against just accused you and your potential bosses of favoritism? Would you continue to fight even though you knew all of your potential bosses for more years that you want to admit? Or would you try somewhere else? This is the question not only Blair needs to answer but the guys as well. Also there is the small problem of losing control and almost dying on a small island. Can they find their HEA or will the outside world just prove to be to much?

This is an amazing story. I thought it would all (from the synopsis) center around them getting stranded on a desert island. This is not the case thought there is so much more to the story. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...