Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Alpha Ranch: Master of Sex by Nina Rains


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mica, DK, Bobby, and June. Mica is on her way to Argentina to help take care of the only family she has left her grandfather. While there she helps out at the ranch he has been working at. Little did she know the one things she has been looking for in her life would be on that ranch. One look is all it takes for the boys to decide what they want and they all want her. Can they all have what they want or will it be like a vacation fun for a short time?

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...