Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of Curse Across Time by Shelley Munro


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marc Angelo and Tarquin Navona. In this book we find to men who not only care very deeply for each but are willing to do anything for one another. So when they try some something with a woman they just met they find it comes with disastrous results. They are allowed 24 hours of freedom from their curse but their not sure if this is truly a blessing or another curse. Can they find a way to a HEA or will this be their existence forever?


This is a great short story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...