Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Dear Rockstar by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sara and Dale. Both of them are at a reform school so they can complete their education. Sarah has been obsessed with a rockstar named Tyler Vincent for as long as she can remember. However everyone keeps telling her that the new boy is a dead ringer for him. Sara at first wants to meet him to find out if this is true but when she meets him she finds out he is so much more. Dale is fighting with his demons but knows what he wants. Little did he know that by coming to this new school he would find something he wants even more. Can these two fight the demons in their lives to get a HEA or will they swallow them whole before it is done? 

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...