Thursday, August 16, 2018

Review of O Line: The Complete Contemporary Reverse Harem by Mia Luxe


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review

In this book we meet Sierra, Jason Sullivan, Ford Banks, and Caden Hart. What happens when a woman who has no desire to is now interviewing the lowest ranked team in the NHL. Little does she know when she goes in to what she thinks is the interview room for a quote she finds a whole lot more. The guys have been having a hard time since coming up from the minors. However one little woman has just given them what they need to really play and play hard. Can they all find something they never knew they needed or will this just be one of those embarrassing things that you laugh about one day?

This is a super hot book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This is the complete set so you aren't looking for the next book to keep it all going. I will say you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...