Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review of Bucking Bronco by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Colton and Tara. Tara is a small town girl who went to the big city with dreams of something better. After getting her degree she gets a job but loses it when she wallows after finding out her boyfriend would do anything with open legs. So she goes to work for a company called Synergy Coal Consultants. Little does she know that this is a front for something a whole lot more nefarious. Colton has been dealing with the whole feuding families for as long as he can remember but he doesn't remember them using women to do their dirty work. One look at Tara though and he's a goner. Can they find a way to get their HEA or will they lose their lives before they get there. 

This is another amazing hit from this author. There is so much in this story that I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...