Saturday, August 11, 2018

Review of Caveman Alien's Trap by Calista Skye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What do you do when you are two people from different planets stuck together? This is the question that Caroline and Xark'on must ask themselves. Caroline was part of the group of women that has ended up on this planet with no way off. Xark'on is a caveman who has never seen a woman but likes what he sees in this one he has caught in his net (literally). Can these two find a common ground and find that the ideas they have of the other aren't all there is or will they find that the distance is to much and their will be no hope for them?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone or in order. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...