Thursday, August 9, 2018

Review of Possessive Prince by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the udnerstanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leo and Lilly. Lilly has gone to a Spanish town call Mallorca to fulfill her mother's last wish. She wanted to visit there all her life but was unable to do so. So Lilly is there to spread her ashes little did she realize what type of trouble she would have in doing this. Leo has been looking for the one all his life and when he sees a woman out of the sea in distress there is something about her that calls to him. Leo has always been a private prince and he thinks he has found the woman who will understand this. Can they find a HEA or will their stations in life keep them apart?

This is a great book. It really shows us that if you can find true love you really need to fight for it. There are some ups and downs that I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...