Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Alien Prince Charming by Zara Zenia


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy and Gardax. Gardax is the head of his family on his home planet. There as been a plague though and now he and his brothers must mate of their race will die. Scientists have come up with a device that will have them matched with the perfect mate. They have their doubt but each realize the gravity of this situation. Amy is a woman who was taken in off the streets and given a job in the kitchen. She does this for her and her sister but there are times she wishes she could speak her mind. She endures endless amounts of verbal assult thrown at her. Though she wishes someone like Prince Gardax would come and take her away she knows this is only a dream. Will they both find a HEA or will it all be snatched from them by outside forces?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...