Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Bearly Married by Misha Carver


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get the final chapter of Carrie and Jed's story. With something is going on with Jed's business all he wishes for is to figure it out. When he spooked Carrie by changing in front of her he was sure she was running for this hills. Now with all of this pressure from his business, the family around them, and Carrie's own misgivings. Can they find a way to a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...