Friday, November 16, 2018

Review of Possessive Portuguese by Flora Ferrarri


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Fiona and Francisco. Fiona has just graduated from high school and her dad brings her to Portugal to visit and go sailing for 2 weeks with his best friend. Francisco has been looking forward to getting together with his old friend that he met while studying in the states. He hasn't seen him in years but when he they discuss going on a 2 week cruise together he is excited. That is until he sees a woman who knocks him on his ass. Fiona take one look at the man who saves her and knows she wants him. Neither of the realize this 2 week cruise they are to go on will include each other. Will they be able to keep their hands off till they can tell her dad or will it all be lost at sea?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...