Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Quiver & Burn by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brylee, Rand, and Jett. Bylee has just recently graduated and is so excited to be out of her small town. So far in her small town Brylee found guys she could see herself married to at some point but the spark that made her want to settle with them just wasn't there. However on look at Jett and then Rand she feels it in vivid color. Both men feel and instant attraction to Brylee but with the jobs they wonder what being with them will really men for the two men. So far they had only found one woman who they both feel for an she fell for them as well but once it was time to head for college she was done. Can they all find the HEA they are looking for or will it all go down in a blaze of glory?

This is an amazingly hot story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...