Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Review of To Trust a Bear by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Callie Stone and Morgan Moreno. Callie is a bear who knows what she wants, at least she thinks she does. The first thing is stay away from Morgan. However that doesn't quite work when her father sends her to bring Boomer and his mate back to the Den. All the Bears know what happens bears are brought in and the child is raised at the Den. Boomer isn't happy about this idea and they all wonder what will happen next and who will be sent to convince them. Morgan doesn't know what has happened between his mate Callie and himself but he would do anything for that woman. Will they both find that HEA that they have always been looking for or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing book in this series. It can be read as a standalone but I suggest reading them in order so you don't give away any of the secrets in the others. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the surprises for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...