Monday, November 12, 2018

Review of Crave: A Reverse Harem Romance by Roma James


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Harlow, Ryker, Axel, and Diesel. Harlow decides to follow her friend on Friday night to a sex club. This is definitely out of her element but she figure she can use it for research purposes in her romance books. The guys own part of the club and are usually there looking out for both the club members plus any new people. So when Ryker sees a guy drop something into Harlow's drink. He doesn't know her yet but he is determined to keep her safe. After being saved she finds that the more time she spends with the guys the more she wants to. Can they really find their own HEA or will it just be that wild thing they did with her?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...