Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Coach Daddy by B. B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leah and Cole Wood. Leah is one of the personal trainers for a new NFL expansion team. Cole Wood is the man that they are counting on to put that team on the map and not in a losing streak kind of way. However years ago Coach Wood was in a motorcycle accident that wasn't repaired quite right and now years later he is still having problems with it. He has no desire to have his fellow coaches or even his players see him as a week man. So he asks Leah to keep a secret and help him elevate some of his pain. Now they both are beginning to realize that there is more to this then just rehab for the coach. Can they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...