Monday, November 5, 2018

Review of A Beary Christmas by Ariel Marie


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kendra Sexton and Rocco Brink. Kendra is a bear shifter who can't shift. After she witnessed her parents murder when she was 5 her bear went into hiding. Kendra has returned to the town she went to college in. The current librarian is looking to retire and with her degree she thinks this will be a perfect fit, plus it gets her closer to her best friend. Rocco is looking to be the next alpha and everyone thinks he needs a mate. However Rocco doesn't just want any mate he wants his perfect mate. He is beginning to wonder if he will ever find her though. Will a chance encounter show them both what they have been missing or will Kendra's past be more than they can handle?

This is an amazing short story. It does have some ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you that you will be hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...