Friday, November 9, 2018

Review of First Time Lucy by Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Josie and Matteo. Josie is determined to get into the fashion industry to do that she has to play the part. This includes playing nice with her ex-Lewis. Lewis pitches her his new show and though she really doesn't want to work with her ex the idea does have some appeal for her. Matteo believes he is coming to Miami on business only to find out his assistant has signed him up for a tv show. Matteo's assistant thinks this will be great publicity for the app they are trying to promote. Matteo isn't sure what he has been roped into but one look at Josie and he doesn't care much anymore. Can these two find a HEA with all they want or will it all blow up in their faces?

This is a great story about finding love and not in a conventional way. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...