Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Review of Breaking His Law by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Lawson "Law" Banner's story and we are introduced to Taylor Bronson (Colton & Shepherd's sister and Silas's cousin). Taylor is an FBI agent and walked into a bar that Law was drinking in to tell him he was under arrest. That didn't work so well for her what it got her was tied to a chair. Taylor may have thought she was going to bring him in but Law has bigger plans for his little firecracker. Can these two find their fire will burn them to the ground or give them the HEA they both are craving?

This is another amazing hit from this author. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. This book can be read as a stand alone. But I do recommend reading the others in this series just so you don't reveal any secrets. It does have its ups and downs. However those will have you up all night can't put the book down oh my wowza from beginning to end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...