Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of Dad's Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Delilah and Damian. On the night of Damian's surprise birthday party he helps a girl that mesmerizes him like no other. Little did he know when he talks to his best friend he tells him that the girl he helped is none other than his daughter. Damian knows he should respect his friendship but there is something about her that has him claiming her as his. Delilah has wanted him for years now and she came to the party to show him how mature she is. But one issue and she is hiding in the bathroom. She wonders if she just lost her shot at the one guys she wants? They both can't help but think this is the HEA they have been waiting for. However they wonder what will happen with Delilah's father.

This book is amazing. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked form the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...