Monday, November 19, 2018

Review of Sharing Samantha by Madison Faye


I recieved this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Samantha "Sam" McCue, Reece Jackman, and Gavin. Gavin and Reece are at Thanksgiving to pitch their software to Sam's step-brother. Sam would rather be anywhere but at her stepmother's house but with loosing her job and just being bummed with it being a holiday she figures why not. Little did she know she would meet not one but 2 hot men who make her want things she never has in the past. Reece realizes as soon as he hears Sam's name he has gone off with the wrong woman if he wants to land this job. But he couldn't care less and when he sees her kissing Gavin he is turned on like he never every planned. Can they all find a HEA or will Sam's step family make sure this never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...