Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Review of His Beloved Bride by Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is not a stand alone but a third book in a series. With that being said Alyssa and Ali have had their baby and now it is time for their wedding. However thing don't go as easily as either would want. With trying to find a venue, pressure from both sets of parents, Plus the fact that Ali will one day be kind so they must consider what the people of Baqari want. Alyssa is certain that this will all be to much. What happens though when the ways of the past clash with the wants of the future? Will they have their HEA or will they find that this wedding is the last straw for this couple?

This is an amazing conclusion to this series. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first word and not let go until the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...