Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review of Bound by Steel by Deja Voss


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olive, Tank, and Red. Olive is just looking to make money and go home to her house and do what every she wants. Well that's not quite true the eye candy that is around her sure helps with her fantasy's.  She knows however that is all it can ever be if she doesn't want a label attached to her name. Tank wants Olive but being a biker makes it hard to put down those root he sure would like to with Olive. Also there is his best friend, bike brother, and roommate Red who he knows has feelings for her as well. So Red proposes a threesome unfortunately he does it the wrong way and makes Olive feel cheep so it almost blows up in the faces. Can they all find a HEA or will Olive's predictions on how she will be viewed come true?

This is an amazing story. It does have its up and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...