Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of Jenson by Melissa Belle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Olivia Graham and Jenson Beau. Back when they were younger Olivia and Jenson were attracted to one another but before anything could happen things changed in their lives. Now both of them are divorced and not seeing anyone and Jenson is determined to get Olivia in the end this time. Olivia isn't sure she can put herself out there again though. Will they find a HEA this time or will it just be misplaced timing again?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey that will have you connecting with these characters in ways you never thought you would. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...