Saturday, November 24, 2018

Untamed Fiance: Mountain Men of Bear Valley by Frankie Love & Chantel Seabrook


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Piper Bancroft and Bennett Koleman. Being the next chief of the Bear Valley Clan, he needs a mate to become the chief. Piper can't seem to get her mother off her back about being married. So they decided to hatch a plan to get Piper's mom off her back and make Bennett the next chief. However on little kiss changes everything at least for Bennett. Now he has to convince the woman he asked to fake it all for them both that this is real. Can they find their HEA or will it all blow up before they can get there?

This is another amazing story in this series. Each can be read as a stand alone but I would advise you read them in order so that you don't give away any secrets. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...