Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of One More Time by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Debbie Helms and Paul Henry. Debbie believed that her husband was her HEA that was until they got a divorce and she found out he had been cheating on her. Paul is in town to work on his horror novel. Both he and Debbie are big fans of Halloween and on that night they meet. One meeting is all it takes for them to know they want more. However life doesn't always work out that way. Sometimes things that we never thought would happen do. That is why these two wonder if they can have a HEA or if they will have just been something that happened one Halloween?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...