Thursday, November 8, 2018

Review of Audrey and the Hero Upstairs by R. Linda


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Audrey Davide and Brody. Audrey is grateful for all she has been given but she knows there are whispers and stares everywhere she goes. There is just this crippling anxiety that hits her whenever she has to be in any size group. The only one she really feels comfortable with is Brody. Brody has his own issues but the one person who makes him feel like he matters is Audrey so he will do anything for her even shielding her when she can't be out in public. Will they be able to find a HEA or will the fact that she can't get past what the fire did to her stop them forever?

This is an amazing story. It can be read as a stand alone but I recommend you read the stories in order so that you don't reveal any secrets. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...