Monday, November 5, 2018

Review of Doctor Daddy B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ruby and Dr Aiden Hill. When they first meet Ruby is just leaving the hospital after visiting her grandmother and she is running late for work. To make matters worse she runs right in Aiden and twists her ankle. To everyone in the hospital Aiden is a jerk but a brilliant jerk. Ruby doesn't know what to do with Dr. A*****e but she sure would like to figure it out. Aiden can't figure out what it is about Ruby that has him breaking his own rules. Can these two find a HEA or will they end up killing each other in the end?

This is another amazing hit by this author. This story will send you on a journey with these characters you never thought you would take. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...