Friday, November 2, 2018

Review of Lie with Me by Taylor


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rae Lewis and Lucas Stevenson. Rae really needs this buy out to go right. But from the get go things go wrong. She and the team she is working with have their boss drink a soda with a bee in it. The bee stings the boss who is allergic to them. She then has to play nurse on the fly which make her an hour late to the meeting. Lucas can't help but appreciate the way she is just so personable. However he needs more than just to sell his company he wants his ex back. He wonders if he can kill two birds with one stone, Rae. Can these two really find all they want or will they find the more time they spend together the more their wants change in ways they never expected?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...