Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review of Russian't Obession by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sergey and Anya. Anya has come to Russia to do a study abroad program. She never planned on a Russian man scaring her on one of her first days there. While in a cafe she notices some men talking about her but because she doesn't speak Russian she doesn't understand. Sergey does and is making sure no one talks to his woman like that again. During the scuffle though Anya runs. Sergey will do anything to find her little did he know she would walk into the lecture hall he was guest speaking at. He will now do anything to find her. Can he prove his is her HEA or will her first scare from him make her scared to believe him?

This is an amazing book about love and commitment. This book does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...