Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Winter Cowboy by RJ Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Micah Lennox and Daniel Sheridan. Daniel and Micah know each other they spent one night together then before the morning light Micah had stolen Daniel's car and hit another. That other car he hit took his brothers friend, he brother lost part of one leg and has burns all over his body. He made him leave town that night and vow to never return. However 9 years later everything has changed for both men and they are now both back in town. Can these two find a way to mend what is broken or will they miss out on their own HEA?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This story will grab you emotionally and not let you go even when the story ends. I would highly recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...