Sunday, November 25, 2018

Review of Daring You: Players to Lovers Series Book 2 by Ketley Allison


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Astor Hayes and Ben Donahue. 6 years earlier Ben was forced into a no win situation. However the choices he makes that night will follow him for years to come. Now years later Astor is still in a downward pattern since that night. She may have the career that she worked so hard for but the fiance that is cheating on her is determined to destroy it all for her. Ben finds out the one thing he has been running from all these years if finally over. He wonders though now that it's done can he make up for the past or is it all to late. Can these two find a HEA in their life or will the past make everything they truly want disappear?

This is an amazing story that will show you that true love will set you free. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on an emotional roller-coaster from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...