Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of The Wedding Date: A Fake Relationship Romance by N. Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bryant and Max. Bryant is just looking for an escape from the torture he will endure at his sisters wedding. So his friend and co-worker comes up with a plan bring another hot guy to show his ex he's over him. He's not so sure about this plan but one look of a pic of Max and he thinks this just might work. Max isn't sure about this set up but one look of a pic of Bryant and he thinks he is my type why not. Sometimes though the best laid plans can blow up in our faces. When they get to the wedding things are going great for them until Max learns of Bryant's true intentions for bringing him to the wedding. Can they find a HEA or will Max never trust Bryant again?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will these characters will take you on an emotional roller-coaster that you won't want to get off of. This is a great story that shows no matter what the sex is you can try and screw up a good thing it is what you do in the end that really counts. I would highly recommend this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...