Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Review of Bambino by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kate and Vince. Kate is a small town girl just trying to earn enough money to get out of this town. It isn't going quickly because she works in the only gas station for miles. However one night things get real interesting when a man comes riding in on a 1200cc Italian Superbike. She thinks not only does she want to ride this bike but she wants this man as well. Vince is just planning a quick in an out he knows he has to make this delivery. One look at the clerk though and he knows he can spare just a few minutes more. Things heat up between these two and that's it for an entire year. Guess what something else was left behind that night Vince drove through. Can these two find a HEA or will the people Vince works for make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...