Thursday, November 22, 2018

Review of Argan: Dragons of Preor by Celia Kyle as Erin Tate


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Liquid Knot "Lily" and Argan's story. When this story opens up we find that Argan is in a jail cell for defending Liquid Knot's actions when she took one of the training platforms and turned it into a paradise for the Preor. The Engineering Master is not happy about being questioned in front of other and is determined to make an example out of Argan for this. After hearing his sentence Lilly knows their is only one thing to do claim him as her mate and save his life. However things are never that simple with someone trying to kill them his superiors still forcing a sentence on him and both of them with insecurities about why the other would be with them. Can these two find a HEA or will whoever is out to get them finally succeed?

This is another amazing story in this series. It can be read as a stand alone but I suggest reading them all in order so no secrets are revealed. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...