Friday, November 16, 2018

Review of Six Years Later by Nicole Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Yvette's story we are also introduced to Draven. Drave is junior partner in his law firm so that mean he is till climbing the ladder, which means the possibility of to many ulcers. As we know Yvette is the driven one the of the triplets. She is always working and hardly has time for anything else. What happens though when both of them as divorce lawyers are put on the same divorce case? Can they find a way to actually work together and somehow find a HEA or will the fact that they are divorce lawyers skew the way they see love and ruin their chances forever?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...