Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review of Ignite My Passion by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Nova Bishop and Zane Black. Nova isn't happy in her marriage but is terrified to leave it. Zane is a lawyer who helps work with a women's shelter to help their clients get out of a bad marriage. Zane is determined to help women in a way he could never help his mom when he was a child. One look at Nova and he knows he is going to help this woman. The thing he has to be careful of is how much he wants her. Nova sees Zane as someone who might really be able to help her. Can these two find a HEA or will their pasts make a future impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about however. I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...