Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Review of His Meaty Drumstick by Vivian Ward


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we meet Cooper and Wendy. These two were high school sweethearts. When it came time for college though Wendy had the opportunity to go but Cooper's family couldn't afford it. 3 years later she is home for Thanksgiving and Cooper is determined to take full advantage of it. Can these two find a HEA this time or will they just be a little bit of holiday fun?

This is a super hot book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However with this story being so short I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...