Saturday, November 10, 2018

Review of Most Eligible Daddy by Ashley Price


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Quinn and Eli. The first time they meet it was at a Halloween party and neither knew who the other was by way of their masks. Little did either of them know what would happen after that night. Both of them have been fighting their own battles since that night. Can they find a way past their pain and find a way to a HEA or will outside forces makes sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...