Friday, November 23, 2018

Review of Craving Daddy's Boss by Amanda Heartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julia Black and Griff Stevenson. Julia can't believe it she gets terminated from her job because she is given the food that is getting thrown away to the homeless. She doesn't know what she will do and it becomes clear her only option is to move home with her father. The job her father has worked at for years now has an opening and though he knows she doesn't want his help he submits one of her resumes. Griff is at his wits end he has to get a person assistant and fast to help organize his office. However it seems everyone the temp agency sends only last a couple of days. So when his long time employee Walt brings in his daughters resume after looking at it he agrees to interview her. One look is all it takes both of them to realize that there is something more there. Can they get their HEA or will an outside force make sure that never happens. 

This is an amazing story. I twill send you on an emotional roller-coaster you won't want to get off of. There are ups and downs in this story that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will grab hold of you from the first page and not let go even when you read those two words the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...